Benefits, Points & Rewards
The Dillard's Card and Dillard's American Express® Card are subject to credit qualification and available credit limit.
All rewards are subject to expiration.
(Charge $2,000+ in a calendar year)
|1,500 POINTS = 10% OFF SHOPPING PASS OR $10 REWARD CERTIFICATE|
|EXCLUSIVE DILLARD’S EVENTS & OFFERS|
|SHOP ONE DAY EARLY FOR SELECT DILLARD’S CLEARANCE EVENTS|
|SPECIAL FINANCING ON QUALIFYING PURCHASES|
|ACCESS TO SPECIAL AMENITIES LIKE TRAVEL & MORE AT amexconnect.com/dillards4 (Dillard’s American Express® Cardmembers Only)|
|STANDARD SHIPPING Complimentary standard shipping for online purchases5|
|GIFT WRAPPING Complimentary gift wrapping for in-store purchases6|
|MONTHLY BONUS REWARDS POINT OFFERS|
|INVITATIONS TO PRIVATE SHOPPING EVENTS|
|DEDICATED CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER|
- Rewards points are earned on net purchases (purchases charged to your account minus returns and adjustments) only. Cash advances and cash equivalents such as money orders and traveler’s checks as well as interest charges and fees, do not earn rewards points. See the Dillard’s Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for details.
- Rewards Certificates and Shopping Passes cannot be used for prior purchases, credited to an account, redeemed for cash, or used for purchasing gift cards and must be presented at time of purchase for every eligible transaction by the expiration date shown on the certificate or pass. Your Dillard’s Card must be used in conjunction with redeeming Shopping Passes or Rewards Certificates. Purchases subject to available credit limit. Additional restrictions and limitations may apply as stated on the Rewards Certificate or Shopping Pass. See the Dillard’s Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for details.
- Two rewards points are earned per dollar charged on net purchases at: (1) U.S. retailers whose merchant code for American Express is classified as gas station or automated fuel dispensers (gas purchases at warehouse/membership clubs, grocery stores, car washes, auto repair stores, and superstores that sell gasoline may not earn two rewards points); (2) at U.S. retailers whose merchant code for American Express is classified as U.S. supermarkets or grocery stores (purchases at superstores and warehouse clubs may not be coded as supermarkets). For all other purchases, one rewards point is earned per dollar charged in net purchases. Wells Fargo does not have the ability to control how a merchant is classified and therefore reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify for two rewards points. You may not earn bonus points for purchases made through third-party payment accounts, at online marketplaces, with retailers who submit purchases using a mobile/wireless card reader, or if you use a mobile or digital wallet. Cash advances and cash equivalents such as money orders and traveler’s checks, as well as interest charges and fees, do not earn rewards points. See the Dillard’s Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for details.
- Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Please see the Dillard’s American Express Cardmember Benefits or visit amexconnect.com/dillards under “Your Card Benefits” for further details and full terms and conditions.
- Standard shipping on Dillards.com purchases are available on each transaction.
- Standard gift wrapping on in-store purchases are available on each transaction.
This credit card program is issued and administered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express and is used by the issuer pursuant to a license.