- STANDARD SHIPPINGComplimentary standard shipping for online purchases2
- GIFT WRAPPINGComplimentary gift wrapping for in-store purchases3
- MONTHLY BONUS REWARDS POINT OFFERSEarn 2x rewards points during double rewards points events at Dillard’s4,5
- INVITATIONS TO PRIVATE SHOPPING EVENTSExclusive special shopping events for our very best customers
- NATIONAL CAR RENTAL®Enroll and upgrade to Emerald Club® Executive® status, plus additional savings
- COMPLIMENTARY AMENITIESAt nearly 1,000 luxury hotel properties around the world7Visit American Express® CONNECT for even more special amenities!
- To achieve and maintain Elite status, you must charge $2,000 or more in net purchases (purchases charged to your account minus returns and adjustments) each calendar year and keep your account open and be no more than two payments past due. See the Dillard’s Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for details.
- Standard shipping on Dillards.com purchases are available on each transaction.
- Standard gift wrapping on in-store purchases are available on each transaction.
- Any such promotion(s) or offer(s) may have specific terms and conditions that will be disclosed at the time of the promotion or offer.
- Double rewards points (2 points plus 2 bonus points) are earned on your net purchases with Dillard’s using your Dillard’s Elite Card. Cash advances, interest charges, fees, and cash equivalents such as money orders and traveler’s checks do not earn rewards points. You may not earn bonus points for purchases made through third-party payment accounts, at online marketplaces, with retailers who submit purchases using a mobile/wireless card reader, or if you use a mobile or digital wallet. Restrictions and exclusions may apply. See the Dillard’s Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for details.
- Certain terms and conditions apply. Please see the Dillard’s American Express Cardmember Benefits or visit amexconnect.com/dillards under “Your Card Benefits” for further details and full terms and conditions.
- Luxury Hotel Program is provided by ALTOUR. Subject to availability.
This credit card program is issued and administered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express and is used by the issuer pursuant to a license.