Skip to main content
ASICSWomen's GEL-Kayano 26 Running Shoes
Full StarFull StarFull StarFull StarHalf Star1219 Reviews
From ASICS, the Women's GT-2000 7 Twist Running Shoe features:
- Synthetic upper
- Synthetic lining
- Rubber outsoleLace up closure
- FLYTEFOAM® LYTE TECHNOLOGY ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTING employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- ORTHOLITE® SOCKLINER Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ SUPPORT SYSTEM this evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- SPEVAFOAM™ MIDSOLE MATERIAL improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
Ratings & Reviews
4.28 Full StarFull StarFull StarFull StarHalf Star