Maui JimSouthern Cross PolarizedPlus2® 66mm Sunglasses
Full StarFull StarFull StarFull StarFull Star6 Reviews
The constellation Southern Cross (known as Hanaiakamalama in Hawaiian) has been theorized to have been helpful to early navigators for finding the Hawaiian Islands, as it is always visible in the night sky. The Southern Cross style was designed to be timeless with a triple-injected nylon frame in three unique frame colors to match any style. From Maui Jim, these sunglasses features:
- Rectangular wrap shape
- Triple injected nylon frame
- Saddle-style fixed bridge with embedded rubber nosepads for added comfort
- Spring Hinge
- SuperThin Glass - provides the absolute crispest optics available. 20% to 32% thinner and lighter than standard glass, it offers the best scratch and solvent resistance.
- PolarizedPlus2® lenses eliminate 99.9% of glare, block 100% of harmful UV and absorb harmful HEV.
- Approx. 63 mm eye; 17 mm bridge; 120 mm temple; 8-base curve
- Two year warranty
- Rx able
DMS: 0253 308 H815-10MR
Ratings & Reviews
5 Full StarFull StarFull StarFull StarFull Star